- 4 -5 lbs whole chickens
- 3 tablespoons chicken base
- 1 (32 ounce) box chicken broth
- 3 -4 stalks of chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (24 ounce) packagereames noodles
- poutry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- First place chicken in large stockpot.
- Pour 1 box of chicken broth in pan & pour water till chicken is completely covered.
- After chicken is cooked place on pan and allow to cool, then pull apart.
- Use chicken broth already in pan & add rest of ingredients.
- Add chicken when noodles are almost done!
- Then serve.