This was one of my mother-in-laws staple recipes, that has become one of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package (I like INN MAID brand).
- 2In a large skillet, sauté cubed chicken in olive oil, season with a little S & P, remove from skillet.
- 3Sauté diced onion for one minute add frozen peas and carrots and sauté just until cooked through, remove from skillet.
- 4Combine cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and sour cream in skillet and heat on low until combined.
- 5Add chicken, onion, peas, carrots and cooked noodles to the creamy mixture.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Garnish with a little parsley if desired.
- 8Pour into a 9x12 casserole dish*.
- 9Bake in a pre-heated 350º oven for 20-30 minute or until heated through.
- 10* I like to separate into 2 smaller casseroles and give one away or freeze for later use.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Noodle Comfort Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper