Recipe by Domestic Goddess
Diced cooked chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, pimientos, green bell peppers, milk, crushed potato chips plus salt 'n pepper, make up this quick delicious chicken casserole.
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons pimientos
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 3⁄4 cup crushed potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish, combine all the ingredients (except the chips).
- Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on high in an 850 watt microwave for 10 minutes; stirring after 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the crushed potato chips.
- Microwave 5-6 minutes more uncovered.
- Serves 4.