An interesting flavor combination with the sweet peaches and tender chicken strips. The parmesan cheese adds a nice background flavor. Fresh, ripe peaches may be substituted for the canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into strips.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In medium bowl, mix together sour cream and mayonnaise.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Melt 2 tbsp butter in medium frying pan.
- 7Stir-fry chicken strips for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 8Set aside and keep warm.
- 9Heat remaining butter in same pan.
- 10Cook onions and garlic until softened but not browned.
- 11Add cooked chicken and paprika.
- 12Stir to combine.
- 13Place in a single layer in a 7 by 11 inch broiler-proof baking pan.
- 14Top with sliced peaches, then sour cream mixture.
- 15Bake in preheated 350F degree oven for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 16Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil on low for about 5 minutes or until flecked with brown.
- 17Serve over cooked white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken 'n Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.9
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 155.5 mg
- Sodium 605.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 37.5 g