Recipe by Jennygal
An easy casserole with a different twist. From an old Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by Tamaretta
A quick and tasty weeknight dinner. I too saw it in a TOH cookbook. I had no canned soup so I used recipe #278160 as a substitute and it worked well. Hubby thought it needed more spice but the rest of us liked it as written. I did add a canned of petite diced tomatoes and would do that again. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili (optional)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 slices processed American cheese
- 4 cups broken tortilla chips