Recipe by Tish
Posted in response to a request. I have not tried this recipe but it sure sounds great!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 ",pieces
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sliced hot cherry pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge cubed chicken in flour.
- Heat 2 Tbs olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken in oil until golden.
- Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, saute diced onion and Italian sausage in remaining 2 Tbs olive oil until thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in chicken.
- Meanwhile, microwave potatoes until done (but not mushy), and cut into cubes (with or without the skin).
- Stir into chicken and sausage mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine white wine, vinegar, and water.
- Pour into sausage mixture, and cook over medium low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add hot cherry peppers, and cook until dish reaches desired spiciness (the longer you cook it with the peppers, the spicier it gets!).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Serve chicken and sausage over pasta.