Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was just looking for something different and this is what I came up with. The higher cooking temp helps to keep the chicken moist. You can keep these on warm in a crock pot for a party by adding enough chicken broth to cover the bottom of the crock.
- Roast garlic by slicing off the top of the head and coating with 1T olive oil.
- Wrap in foil, place on cookie sheet and bake 40 minuted until soft.
- Let cool and then squeeze the garlic out of each clove an into a large mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl, add chopped spinach, cheeses, lemon, olive oil, egg, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix in chicken and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Chill mixture for approx 30 minutes. It will make it easier to scoop.
- Using an ice cream scoop, or similar device, scoop balls onto a foil lined baking sheet and bake at 400 for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown.