Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A twist to regular chicken and kid-friendly!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons sausage seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Whisk the egg, and then thoroughly mix all the ingredients together. The coconut flour will dry up the meat a bit, so it's easier to form balls. Roll balls that are slightly smaller than a golfball, that should get you about 12 of them. Heat the oven to 180C (350F) and place the balls in an ovendish with a bit of oil.
- Cook them for about 25 mins, until they get crispy on the outside. To make sure they brown evenly, turn them every now and then.