- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup dry marsala wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill 2 boneless skinless chicken brests until done. Slice into strips.
- For the sauce:.
- Heat wine over medium heat .Add cream and simmer until reduced by half. add butter and stir continously until fully emulsified. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Saute mushrooms in butter. Add to sauce. Add artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 6 oz fettucini according to package directions.
- Place 1 portion each of pasta on two plates. Pour sauce over pasta and top with sliced chicken.