Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fancy, romantic and easy.
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto (large thin slices)
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup marsala
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay out prosciutto slices and lay 2 sage leaves on each.
- Wrap each chicken cutlet in prosciutto.
- Mix flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge cutlets in flour.
- Heat oil and 1 rbsp of butter in a large skillet. Add cutlets, seam-side down. Cook oer medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Cook for 8 minutes while making the sauce.
- Reduce pan heat to medium-low and add the marsala. Stir constantly while scraping any brown bits. Cook over low for a couple minutes.
- Add the capers, parsley and remaining butter.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.