Chicken Marinara Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish or pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Saute the Onions and Zucchini.
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked and diced Chicken, the sauteed vegetables, Diced Tomatoes, diced Roasted Peppers, and Mushrooms, set aside.
- Using the prepared dish or pan, layer 1/2 the Chicken Mixture followed by 1/2 the Marinara sauce, then 1/2 the Ricotta cheese, and 1/2 of the Shredded Cheese.
- Repeat the same sequence again using the last 1/2.
- Sprinkle the top with the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and then the breadcrumbs.
- Bake Casserole for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.