Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is an absolutely tasty, gourmet chicken dinner to make, yet so easy! I found this recipe from a friend on an internet recipe board.
- 16 (6 ounce) trimmed chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green Spanish olives
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- additional chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Combine the garlic, oregano, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste, vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaves.
- Toss in the chicken breasts, turning to cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- I refrigerate overnight Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan, pouring the marinade evenly over all of them.
- Splash the white wine on top.
- Bake 30 minutes, until just done.
- Do not overcook, or they will be dry!
- To serve, place a chicken breast on plate, and spoon some of the sauce with tomatoes, olives and capers on top.
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley.