3 hrs 30 mins
This is an absolutely tasty, gourmet chicken dinner to make, yet so easy! I found this recipe from a friend on an internet recipe board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 (6 ounce) trimmed chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1/2 cup stuffed green Spanish olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup white wine
- additional chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1Combine the garlic, oregano, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste, vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaves.
- 2Toss in the chicken breasts, turning to cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 3I refrigerate overnight Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking pan, pouring the marinade evenly over all of them.
- 5Splash the white wine on top.
- 6Bake 30 minutes, until just done.
- 7Do not overcook, or they will be dry!
- 8To serve, place a chicken breast on plate, and spoon some of the sauce with tomatoes, olives and capers on top.
- 9Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marbella
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g