Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My cousin Dorothy Barzin sent me this recipe from her sister-in-law. It was originally for 8 servings, which I cut in half for 4 servings. NOTE - THE PREP TIME POSTED HERE DOES NOT INCLUDE MARINATING TIME.
- Combine all above and turn chicken in marinade.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight.
- Turn once in the morning.
- Arrange chicken in baking pan and spoon some marinade over top.
- (You can leave all of the marinade on the chicken).
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white wine over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.