These are such special appetizers... I found these on another website and they were so good I had to share! Make sure you take the time to ensure that each one is sealed well and not over stuffed or the filling will run out while baking. Don't skip out on the bread crumbs either, they give this an extra special touch! (You can substitute your own pie crust rather than using refridgerated premade ones)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2In small bowl, mix chicken spread, cream cheese, onions and nuts.
- 3Place pie crusts flat onto work surface. With 2 1/4-inch round cutter, cut 16 rounds from each crust (rounds must be cut close together).
- 4Spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture onto center of each of 16 rounds.
- 5Brush edges with water.
- 6Press remaining rounds slightly larger; fit each over chicken mixture. With fork, press edge of each to seal.
- 7Brush top and bottom of each with water; coat generously with bread crumbs.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Prick top of each with fork.
- 10Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Cool 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Macadamia Appetizers (Or Chicken Almond Appetizers)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic cream cheese