Recipe by Gagoo
Individual lasagna rolls make this dish both fun and easy to eat. Just add crusty Italian bread or bread sticks and you have a meal! From Recipe.com
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese or 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sweet red pepper, bottled, drained and sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Drain again. Cut each in half crosswise; set aside.
- Meanwhile, for white sauce, in a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Slowly add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in Romano cheese and chives.
- For filling, in a medium mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the white sauce, the chicken, broccoli, roasted red sweet peppers, and ground black pepper. Place about 1/4 cup filling at one end of each cooked noodle. Roll up noodles around filling. Arrange rolls, seam sides down, in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Spoon the marinara sauce over the rolls. Spoon remaining white sauce over marinara sauce. Cover with foil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.