Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A really yummy way to use up left over chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Laksa Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 inch gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken (more or less)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 ounces thin noodles
- chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- Saute garlic, ginger, onion and carrot in oil for a few minutes.
- Add chicken, stock, tomatoes and chilli sauce.
- Mash the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and continue to cook until noodles are ready.
- Stir through coconut cream.
- Serve with coriander or parsley sprinkled over.
Really tasty, but not overly spicy. Even our 9 yr old son liked it! Very easy to make - would make a good start to a meal as you can leave it to simmer while you get on with the rest of the dishes. I am going to try it with potatoes instead of chiken next time.