- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 dash hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken add bacon to pan and cook until crisp (I microwave the bacon to eliminate most fat) Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, s& p and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add stock to pan and cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and hot sauce.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Return chicken and simmer another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.