Recipe by children from A to Z
I made this for my family and they loved it. I got the recipe from Home Cookin In a Hurry. Mr. Food. Try It, you'll like it.
Top Review by nmj
This came out great, but I made a few changes. I sliced chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and sauteed them in olive oil. When they were done, I added the onions and cooked until tender. Then I added the rest of the sauce ingredients. I served over angel hair.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, cook until tender.
- Increase heat to high, and add diced tomatoes. Cook until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Add whipping cream, and cook until slightly thickened.
- Remove sauce from heat; add basil, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place chicken in a 7 x 11 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake uncovered, at 450 degrees for 16 to 20 minute or until done.