Luscious company fare, very rich and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion, crush garlic and fry in butter, put into casserole dish with the chicken pieces, bay leaf, mushrooms and wine.
- 2Season to taste.
- 3Cook in 325 oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- 4SAUCE: Put some butter in a pan and add flour to make a roux, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Strain wine from the casserole and keep the chicken warm.
- 6Add wine to the roux with the cream and stir constantly on a very low heat until smooth.
- 7Add the stilton, pour over top of chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Stilton
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.2
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g