Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great recipe for the barbeque (as well as the oven). Delicious served over pasta or rice!
- 2 sheets aluminum foil (12x18-inches each)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 cup regular alfredo sauce or 1 cup low-fat alfredo sauce
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- Preheat oven to 450°F OR grill to medium-high.
- Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Aluminum Foil.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, garlic powder and pepper; spoon mixture over chicken.
- Arrange red pepper on top of chicken and sauce.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill until meat thermometer reads 170°F.