- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium red potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 slices red onions
- 6 slices bell peppers
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an 18 x 12-inch piece of aluminum foil, drizzle 1/2 a tablespoon of oil on half of foil.
- Spread half of the potato slices over oil, top with 1 onion slice and 3 of the pepper slices.
- Season to taste.
- Place chicken breast over vegetables, season to taste.
- Place remaining bell pepper slices, onion and top with remaining potato slices. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Fold foil in half and seal edges with double fold.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.