Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've just started making this for dinner and it's already a favorite with my family. I usually add more honey than is called for. I also add more cashews, we always fight over the cashews...
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the carrots and onion and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, then add the chicken and stir fry until cooked through.
- Add the orange juice, soy sauce, honey and ginger.
- Cook over medium heat until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Top with the cashews and serve.