Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup la choy rice noodles
- Mix first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- Separate 6 nice lettuce leaves, keeping them as whole as possible.
- On each leaf place some chicken, some sauce and some of the crunchy noodles.
My DH kept saying to me what is different about this recipe in compared with PF Chang's and I replied, it doesn't have the bamboo shoots or water chestnuts. I think the flavor was delicious but we both missed the Chinese vegetables. I used a wild rice mixture soaked in the sauce, plus we added it to the lettuce wrap. Made for Bargain Basement tag.