- 59.14 ml chicken base
- 2365.9 ml water
- 1 large yellow sweet onion, coursely chopped
- 2 bulbs of garlic, pressed
- 44.37 ml fresh ginger (to taste)
- 1419.54 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 453.59 g chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water in a large stockpot, and add broth base and fully disolve. I used Glory's Southern Chicken Stock base, and it was excellent.
- Add onions and garlic and ginger, boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and mushrooms (I would recommend a stir-fry blend that includes shitake mushrooms), and cook until chicken is fully cooked. Serve.