1/5 Photos of Chicken Fried Rice 3
This is a budget family meal and is low in fat. Add a salad for summer and vegetables for winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1Combine 1 tbs of soya sauce with cumin in a cup.
- 2Pour over chicken and refrigerate, covered for 20 minutes basting occasionally.
- 3Spray a large frying pan with cooking oil.
- 4Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- 5Add capsicum, cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat.
- 6Add rice, peas and onions to pan.
- 7Stir over high heat for 3 minutes, then keep warm.
- 8Cook chicken under grill for 5-7 minutes each side.
- 9Cook eggs in a small pan stirring until set.
- 10Add the egg, coriander, fish and soy sauces to the rice and combine.
- 11Serve rice with sliced chicken and salad/veggies.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Rice 3
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1393.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets