- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat egg with water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat.
- Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
- Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft.
- Add rice, sporouts, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg. Serve hot.