Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup finely ground hazelnuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Frangelico
- 8 fresh sliced portabella mushrooms
- Pound the chicken fillets to half the original thickness.
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet.
- Combine the bread crumbs, salt, parsley and ground nuts in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken fillets first in the beaten egg, then in the crumb mixture.
- Saute in the hot butter on both sides about 7-8 minutes total. Add the mushrooms and saute about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and pour the Frangelico liqueur into the pan, not over the chicken.
- Cook 1 minute and serve at once.