Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the venerable Ristorante Villa Francesca in Boston's North End; this was in the Boston Herald's recipe request column in the 90's. I haven't tried it yet, but it looked too good not to share.
- Heat oil in saute pan until hot but not smoking.
- Add chicken, saute until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain oil, leave chicken in pan.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Salt as needed.
- Simmer until sauce reaches desired thickness.
- If sauce is too thin, remove chicken and return to pan once sauce is reduced to your preferred consistency.
- Garnish with parsley.