1/2 Photos of Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake
1 hr 30 mins
from better homes and gardens nov 2008 recipe contest winner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces dry pasta, bowtie recommended
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook pasta according to package diretions, drain.
- 3In a medium skillet cook onion in 1 tbsp butter over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 t black pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- 5Stir in chicken, monterey jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, half the parmesan, cooked pasta and onion. Transfer to a 3 qt baking dish.
- 6Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- 7In a small bowl combine the remaining parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, and melted butter. Sprinkle mixture over pasta, bake uncovered for 10 minutes more or until golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.9 mg
- Sodium 685.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning