Curried Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 1 lb macaroni or 1 lb rotelle pasta
- 1 cup red onion, diced (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup finely minced cilantro
- 1 cup diced celery (4 ribs, approx)
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 3⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain, and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey and curry powder together along with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Toss in drained pasta, prepped veggies, raisins, and cilantro.
- Fold to coat ingredients with dressing.
- Let cool and sit for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to completely meld.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!