Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Extremely crunchy chicken fingers, free of gluten and casein. To make 'vegan', use tofu for the chicken and soy-mayo for the egg. Use any flour combination. For the cereal, I used Mesa Sunrise.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, corn meal, garlic powder and salt/pepper.
- In a baggie, crush cereal, then pour onto plate.
- Dip each strip in flour mixture, then into egg, then press into cereal.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for about 16 minutes, until no longer pink inside.