Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
You are sure to win a medal from your family and friends with this !
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green beans
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups cooked and coarsely chopped noodles
- 3 cups cooked and cubed finely chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 10 mint leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add brown sugar, salt, black pepper powder and cumin seed powder.
- Add green bell peppers, salad onions, green beans, green peas, pineapple cubes, noodles and chicken breasts.
- Now add fresh lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Saute on very high heat for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the ingredients to a salad bowl and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Serve cold, warm or at room temperature.
The mixture of the ingredients came out with a very unique taste and aroma.