- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Toss chicken with hot sauce; set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and onions in medium bowl. Add chicken; mix well. Spread into small casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Serve with chips.