Recipe by rochelle d.
A delicious healthy meal the whole family will love. ( I love this recipe cause it's quick and easy )
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in strips)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, if you don't like spicy sauce you can leave out (lightly coat chicken ) or 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- layer a cake pan with aluminum foil.
- lightly coat chicken with sriracha sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and cilantro.
- Add the rest of veggies into pan.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and bake for one hour.
- After one hour take pan out stir fajitas and add on a tortilla of your choice. top with cheese / sour cream or any of your favorite toppings and enjoy.