This is a quick meal for working moms - using canned chicken only shortens the time spent in the kitchen. Serve with salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir soup and sour cream until smooth, set aside.
- 3Saute onion and chili powder in hot margarine until onion is tender.
- 4Stir in chicken, chiles and 2 Tablespoon of soup mixture.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Make enchiladas by placing approximately 1/4 c of chicken mixture in flour tortilla and rolling into enchilada.
- 7Place seam side down in greased baking dish.
- 8Top with remaining soup mixture.
- 9Bake covered 15-20 minutes; top with cheese and bake uncovered until cheese melts.
- 10I steam the tortillas before making enchiladas- you can purchase a small steamer for your microwave that is very inexpensive and easy to use.
- 11I also microwave my enchiladas for 7-8 minutes on high instead of cooking in the oven- the taste is not changed and it is much quicker.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 971.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.2 g