I whipped this up last night and we loooooved it... The flavor was simular to chicken enchilada suiza from weight watchers smart ones entrees. This is for a small batch, it made seven enchiladas. There was only two of us, so no need to make a huge pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I boiled a whole chicken I had to make this recipe, but cooked chicken meat will suffice.
- 2Put a little sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 casserole dish.
- 3mix about 3/4 c sauce with 3/4 can of drained mushrooms, shredded chicken, 3/4 chopped onion,1/2-.
- 43/4 c cheese, and seasoning to taste.
- 5roll even amounts of mixture into tortillas in casserole dish.
- 6spread remaining chopped onion and mushroom on top and cover with cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 661.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.6 g