Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. It's fairly easy to make and very yummy. Reduced fat or fat free products can be substituted (for sour cream, condensed soup, etc.) for those of you who prefer to not hear or feel your arteries clogging while eating. I sometimes add diced jalapenos to sour cream mixture if I want to step up the spice a bit.
- 2 -3 large chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 (8 inch) tortillas
- 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- Combine shredded chicken and taco seasoning. Cook according to seasoning directions.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, green chiles and green onions in seperate bowl.
- Spoon a couple tbsps of both seasoned chicken and sour cream mixture onto tortilla along with preferred amount of cheese.
- Fold tortilla and put into greased 9x13 pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- When all are assembled, spread with remaining sour cream mixture, cheese and black olives.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more.