Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a recipe that I modified to fit our taste! I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced (fresh or canned, I use fresh)
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped (fresh or canned, I use fresh)
- 1 cup sour cream (I use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 corn tortillas (depends on your preference) or 8 flour tortillas (depends on your preference)
- 2 cups medium cheddar, grated
- sour cream
- grated cheddar cheese
- diced tomato, for color (optional)
- shredded lettuce, for color (optional)
- diced onion (optional)
- Heat cooking oil in pan. Add chicken onion and garlic. Heat until no pink remains in meat. Remove from heat.
- Stir next 7 ingreadients together well in bowl. Add chicken mixture.
- In casserole type pan, lay out tortillas and fill center with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle 2 tbps cheese on each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla lightly around filling and arrange in pan.
- Bake uncovored at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Topping: Spread sour cream on top and sprinkle cheese. Return to over for 5 minutes. Remove.
- If desired, top with lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Bon appétit!