Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another one from a good friend. Easy and delish
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Soup (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (regular or Mexican)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients and heat in crockpot. Serve hot with crushed Doritas.
very very good and so simple. I did the same thing as robyn and thinned it a bit with extra milk and chicken broth and served as is without the chips and it was great.
We loved this soup! I added some Tobasco because we love spicy and they had chips on theirs, mine I topped with green onion and this was great! I thinned it out with a little chicken stock but that was the only difference. I will make this recipe again, I am forced to we all loved it!
I made this recipe for a fire dept. fundraiser and several people asked for the recipe. I just happened to have it with me! It turned out a little spicy for my taste even after using regular Rotel but I found that adding a dollop of sour cream helped cool it down nicely. I also used some of the broth from the chicken to thin it down a little. I will make this again! Perfect for a cold winter's day!