Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice take on the traditional quiche!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (Pillsbury - 15 oz. box)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts (chunks in water, drained - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups tortilla chips, broken
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa (Old El Paso Thick & Chunky salsa)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, if desired
- sour cream, if desired
- old el paso thick 'n chunky salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F Place pie crust in 9- or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chiles and salt. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.
This excellent! Will make again and again.
This is a Pillsbury Bake-ff recipe and definitely worth your while! I love it. It's tasty and has a nice consistency.