Recipe by Indiana Debbie
I found this on the internet while searching for a weight watcher friendly recipe. The recipe said it is only 5 pts. per serving. Simple but good.
Top Review by ellie_
We really enjoyed this simple-to-make dish! I used regular corn tortillas and regular cheese - so added 2 points --- still only a 7 point meal and delicious and filling besides -- what more can you ask for! Thanks for sharing this keeper!
- 10 fat free corn tortillas
- 3 cups boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13X9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with half of the tortillas; layer with the chicken, corn, onion, peppers, and stewed tomatoes.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Pour tomatoes and green chiles on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake about 10 minutes more, until cheese is melted.