Indiana Debbie's Note:
I found this on the internet while searching for a weight watcher friendly recipe. The recipe said it is only 5 pts. per serving. Simple but good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 13X9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Line bottom of pan with half of the tortillas; layer with the chicken, corn, onion, peppers, and stewed tomatoes.
- 4Cover with remaining tortillas.
- 5Pour tomatoes and green chiles on top.
- 6Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes.
- 7Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake about 10 minutes more, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free corn tortillas
boneless chicken breasts
reduced-fat cheddar cheese