Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This Mexican casserole is good with the Ranch flavored Doritos. I've made it for years.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped (I use mild)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Doritos, crushed
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except the Doritos and cheese. Heat in a sauce pan.
- Cover bottom of dish with 1 cup Doritos. Layer 1/2 chicken, 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat ending with cheese.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until hot.