Recipe by Mims & Squims
A quicker, lower in fat version of my Uncle Marcel's tasty Chicken Duron. To make it even lower in fat, use Campbell's Healthy Request soup.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 2 cups long grain brown rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, bring 4 c water & 2 c long grain brown rice to boil. Reduce heat & simmer 50 minutes till done.
- In stockpot, mix soups, water, broth, & milk over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, & Tony's.
- In frying pan, lightly sear chicken in olive oil then add it to the pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat & simmer 25-30 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.