Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken Divan is great when you need to feed several people. This is a quick and easy version. I never had chicken divan, until I got married, my sister in law gave me this recipe, it's one of her "signature" dishes.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Arrange broccoli in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish; top with chicken. Place cheese over chicken.
- Combine ,milk and soup, stir well. Pour mixture over cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan chesse and paprika, bake an additional 5 minutes.