Recipe by susan
Anyone can prepare this. It is so simple yet tastes as though you've cooked a gourmet meal.
Top Review by MizzNezz
This was an easy recipe to make. But it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I used frozen broccoli and I think fresh would be better. And I wish I had used parmesan instead of cheddar.I think I will try again.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice (ReaLemon is fine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13x9" dish.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli slightly.
- It should still be firm.
- Cut cooked chicken into pieces a little bigger than bite-size.
- Arrange broccoli in baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Melt margarine and combine bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.