Recipe by MissTiff16
This is SOO Good -- A long time Favorite!! Quick -- Simple -- and we usually already have the stuff around to make it! Please try :O) From -- Simply Delicious Cooking 2. (This is even good cut in to tidbits and served with fancy toothpicks for an appetizer) This one is exact from the book. I have my version posted also :O)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- Heat the butter and saute the chicken until cooked through; time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F (200 Degrees C).
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese and spread thickly over the breasts. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve.