Recipe by Irmgard
A simple, delicious, low fat recipe that can be served hot, at room temperature or cold. I love this made with chicken thighs but 4 breasts can be substituted if you prefer white meat.
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 skinless chicken thighs, deboned if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and mustard.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the mustard mixture, coating well, then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes for bone-in chicken, 30 minutes for boneless chicken, or until golden brown and the meat is no longer pink.