Recipe by teresas
I have made this numerous times and have always been told to make it again. It is on the rich side but excellent.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I did cut this recipe in half when making it & made one small change with the bacon (a change reached after reading the review by ~Nimz~! I partially fried the bacon but left it soft so I could wrap the chicken with it, then followed the recipe the rest of the way! Turned our absolutely great, & I now have a great new way to serve chicken breasts! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 slices dried beef (hormel in the jar)
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pound out chicken breast to a 1/4 inch thick.
- Place 2 slices dried beef on chicken and roll up.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around chicken and put into a large casserole dish.
- Melt together the cream cheese and soup.
- Pour all over chicken.
- Cook uncovered at 300 degrees for 3 hours. (Don't cheat on the time; it really does change the taste).
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.