Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy recipe that serves up great! From Crockpot Recipes / Southern Foods.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Rinse & pat dry chicken, & place in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt, & paprika.
- In medium bowl, mix soups & wine.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Serve chicken with sauce over rice.
This was easy and the family liked it. I did cook the rice in chicken broth to add a little more flavor.