Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy, saw something similar on another website but added my own twist with the curry paste to make it faster.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large potato
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 can Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons of patak curry paste
- Cut the potato into cubes and boil.
- Saute oil, chicken and pepper until chicken starts to brown.
- Add tomato, can of soup, water and curry paste and simmer.
- When potatoes are soft, add to curry, simmer 10 more minutes and serve.